7 Συμβουλές για την ανάδειξη των προϊόντων σας / Merchandising
7 Tips for Promoting Your Products / Merchandising
An elegant space requires the perfect combination of colors, furniture and lighting. But are these enough to drive customers’ interest and attract them to making a purchase? A store where all products are messy (categories, brands, qualities), there is clutter, no labeling guidance will cause confusion, pessimism and anxiety to the public. Proper directing of products leads to an upgrade of the space, giving value to them and the customer.
But how can you make your products look great by increasing your sales? The techniques used belong to the merchandising industry and are varied. Targeting a specialized company like Innovo Constructions will literally free your hands. The experience, the continuous training and the know-how of the staff will help to implement the appropriate practices in your area. Because each store is unique with its own personality and needs special treatment.
However, there are some general principles that apply to almost every area. Some tips that follow these principles are:
- The categorization of products with the appropriate marking. As one enters the store, one must orient and understand quickly and easily what flow will follow to find the product he is looking for. The spontaneous market is promoted by displaying the products in groups relative to each other for comparisons. The marking of the shop should be visible not only on the parts but also on the items. Also, the characteristics and properties of the products, their price, possible price discount etc. should be displayed. Excessive variety coupled with poor organization can confuse customers who find it difficult to choose from many available products.
- The technique of utilizing the shelf. Not all people are the same height. Commercial performance determines the choice of products and the space they occupy on the shelf, with the aim of managing the markets and stock of the pharmacy well. Taking the average, the best projection area is at the height of the observer’s eye (1.00m – 1.80m), for immediate visual communication and easy accessibility.
- Special display of products. Products on offer, new arrivals or some products that the business owner wants to promote are displayed in a special place by increasing their attractiveness and attracting the interest of the purchasing public.
- Feedback and replacement of expired products. The shelves should not be left empty, but renewing the exhaustion of a product will also allow the prospective customer to purchase it. Warehouse is imperative to always be adequate. Also expired – defective – damaged products need to be removed. The guarantee of quality wins the trust of the customers.
- The lighting. It plays a special role as it can create axes, invite or prevent entry into space. Combined with proper marking it can inform,showcase, promote. The atmosphere, the radiation and the glow of the store and the products are determined by him. The welcoming, tranquil and balanced environment creates the conditions for further customer waiting within the store, increasing the likelihood of spontaneous shopping.
- Showcase and interior coherence. Both design, aesthetic and functional as well as advertising need to have a common design and advertising plan. The compatibility between indoor and outdoor promotional material and the existence of a sufficient stock of product advertisers creates satisfied customers.
- External Signing.
Distorted and discolored signs degrade the value of the business and products. Elegant signboards of more expensive materials testify to luxury products and services.
By doing all of the above the store is now able to significantly increase its revenue. The entrepreneur should not rest when one comes to the shop. Its purpose is to create the right environment and interpersonal relationships that will bring the customer back and make him/her permanent customer. Vigilance and a continuous understanding of the wishes of the consumer public will lead to economic growth and increased sales.